Our CBD infused Herbal Balm starts from the moment you open the container and smell the healing properties of the Essential Oils. Once you apply the CBD Balm to your problem areas you will start feeling the cooling effect of the Oils, followed by a warm, soothing, healing feeling. You will enjoy a 6 to the 8-hour duration of its benefits in one application.
- CBD Oil – Regulates skin oil production, reduces acne, anti-inflammatory, soothes sunburn, speeds up wound healing, assists with aches and pains.
- Menthol Crystals – Helps with coughs, relieves aches and sprains, relieves congestion, helps alleviate headaches.
- Camphor – use camphor topically to relieve pain and reduce itching. It has also been used to treat fungal infections of the toenail, warts, cold sores and osteoarthritis. Camphor is used topically to increase local blood flow and as a “counterirritant,” which reduces pain and swelling by causing irritation.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Helps with joint pains, antiseptic, assists with healing, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, insect repellent.
- Peppermint Oil – Has a numbing effect, soothes and calms, effective decongestive, excellent expectorant.
- Clove Oil – Antibacterial, kills parasites, improves circulation, assists with healing and recovery, and inflammatory, kills mould and fungus.
- Cinnamon Oil – Decreases inflammation, increases circulation.
- Methyl Salicylate – Treats minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints (arthritis, backache, sprains, etc). Menthol and methyl salicylate are known as counterirritants. They work by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm.
- Coconut Oil – Healing, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, sun protector.
- Shea Butter – Anti-wrinkle, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, UV protector, healing.
- Cocoa Butter – Antioxidant, Softens, Soothes, Repairs Skin.
- Beeswax – creates a protective barrier.