A DIY hydroponic system suitable for home growing has an exceptional yield and is suitable for a family of 4 by providing fresh greens on demand. The system is very easy to use and has very low maintenance as it is self-watering. This unit is suitable for growing both leafy greens and vine-type plants as gantry lines are included to grow from the longer bottom grow tube up your wall. Simply hang on a sunlit wall and start your grow.
- 4 PVC Food Safe Grow tubes
- 34 70mm Net Pots
- 1 Bag of growing medium (LECA)
- 1 Set of nutrient ( – 4 months worth)
- 1 45L Tank x1 Submersible Pump 220v (28w)
- 1 Instructions Manual x1 DIY Assembly sheet
- All framework, fittings and gantry lines included