Earth Bokashi’s earth friendly formula includes the use of indigenous South African Microbes and quality waste materials including sawdust, which would otherwise be disposed of into landfill. Whilst looking different, Earth Bokashi neutralizes fermentation odours while delivering the ideal balance between carbon and nitrogen to assist with effective post fermentation treatments.
- Earth Bokashi refill bag for composting of food waste
- Simply add food waste to the bin, sprinkle over a handful of Earth Bokashi and gently press down to remove air. Close the digester between fillings.
- When Earth Bokashi is added to food waste, the moisture in the waste activates the beneficial indigenous microbes which start the fermentation process.
- Earth Bokashi stops food from rotting, eliminates foul odours and pre-treats food waste so that it can be safely and easily composted, trenched or fed to composting worms.
- To be used in conjunction with Earth Probiotics Bokashi Food Waste Recycling Bin