Let’s help you get started!
With intimate health issues, sometimes you might not know where and how to start. We have put together three of our top products to take you through this journey. The starter pack includes.
- Femina pH Self-Test Kit – Your vaginal should ideally be acidic with pH levels ranging between 3.8 and 4.5. Vaginal pH Test Kit helps you know if you are within this range and therefore differentiate common vaginal infections such as Yeast and Bacterial Vaginosis.
- Femina Probiotics COOKIE FRESH with Boric Acid Suppository – For immediate relief of odor, itching and discomfort associated with bacterial vaginosis (BV) and yeast infection. The suppository is to be used for between 7-14 days.
- Femina Probiotics for Women’s Health – 10 Strain Probiotic for daily use to maintain normal pH levels that support vaginal health and therefore reduce recurrence of bacterial vaginosis (BV), yeast infection and urinary tract infections (UTI).
Starter Pack Contains 3 Products Bundled Together:
Note that you will get all three products in the same package.
1. Femina Probiotics Cookie Fresh with Boric Acid Suppositories
- Boric Acid Suppositories containing Vaginal specific probiotics for a balanced vaginal pH
- Support vaginal pH levels to take care of your intimate health once and for all with clinically proven, soothing and convenient solution
- Support Odor and Yeast Control
- Promotes Vaginal Balance
- Soothing and Calming Effect
2. Femina Probiotics for Women’s Health with Cranberry Extract
- Support your Intimate, Digestive & Urinary Health
- 10 Probiotic Strains Clinically researched for Women’s Health
- Delivers ‘1000x More Probiotics to Your Gut!’ (Velobiotics Technology)
- Contains Additional Prebiotics to support & nurture probiotics’ growth
- Contains Cranberry Extract to support Urinary Health
- No need to refrigerate or keep in cold temperatures
3. Femina Self-Test Vaginal pH Kit
- FAST RESULTS – Quickly determine your Vaginal pH, easily and reliably
- DIAGNOSIS – Know whether it is a common yeast infection (Candidiasis)
- DIFFERENTIATE – Yeast infections from Bacterial Infection (Bacterial Vaginosis)
- CONFIDENCE – Choose the right Off-The counter treatment for you!
- KNOW THYSELF – Visit your health practitioner with knowledge and information of your condition
- PREDICTION – Stop the guess work and take control of your Female Intimate Health