Our pantyliner is thin, light and so comfortable you won’t even know its there. Suitable for in addition to a menstrual cup or for those days you just want to protect your panties.
Caring for your MoonTime Pads.
- Soak in a bucket of cold water (hot water sets blood) with essential oil or lemon.
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry.
- If you can’t wash your pad immediately – rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out), fold, clip and put in a wet bag until you can wash it.
- Machine washable – on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron.
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing.
Although our pads have been pre-washed, we recommend that you wash them again before first use.
With gentle care, your MoonTime pads will last for many years.
*All of our pads are handmade with pride so naturally there will be some variation