Sydney 905 Water Filters – Highly Effective, Portable and Fully Sustainable
Tired of having filthy water…microplastics, bacteria, protozoa, sediment etc? Tired of buying bottled water or having to use water from possibly contaminated sources…and lets not forget the additional expenditure on medication as a result of exposure to this filthy water? If yes, then here is your solution….
Highly Effective. Portable. Fully Sustainable
The Sydney 905 Filters ® are the most versatile filters in the global market thus allowing numerous setup configurations. They also prove to be one of the more sustainable, fastest, easiest, highly effective and most cost efficient ways to get safe water REGARDLESS of water source.
Improve on your environmental stewardship, STOP buying plastic bottles, reuse your existing bottles or other storage vessels by filtering your water, at home or anywhere else, through a Sydney 905 Filter ®.
These water filters use hollow fibre membranes and are:
- Extremely effective – Extremely small micron ratings. Two variants in pore sizes, the 0.1 micron (absolute) pore size mirofiltration filter and the 0.01 micron (absolute) pore size utrafiltration purifier. These filters also remove turbidity and odour from the water.
- Portable – Whether urban or rural and indoors or outdoors, use it around the home/property or take it with you on trips, camping or other holidays….a perfect “travel mate”, just in case you are concerned about the integrity of your destination’s water.
- Fully sustainable – Will last many years if proper care of the filter/purifier is taken. The lifespan also depends on the turbidity of raw water. Only the occasional basic backwashing is required with the supplied syringe.
- Cost efficient – Low cost of the filter/purifier, saving you money by not having to continuously drag out and buy bottled water.
- Small, lightweight and durable – there are no moving parts and thus not prone to breakages.
No chemicals are used and the filtered/purified water will still contain the naturally occurring safe and healthy minerals. They can handle from a gravity feed to a pressurised supply of water. They will fit directly onto a standard 3/4″ threaded connection or onto a non-threaded connection via the supplied universal adapter.
With the 0.1 micron absolute pore size filter, it is impossible for any bacteria, protozoa/cysts to pass through this microfiltration filter.
If viruses are an issue, then with the 0.01 micron absolute pore size purifier, it is impossible for viruses in addition to bacteria, protozoa/cysts to pass through this ultrafiltration purifier.
The filters/purifiers also benefit from “Ion-Exchange” action through the natural static that exists between the fibres of the membranes. This adds to the already highly effective filtration abilities of the filters/purifiers as well as having a “softening” impact on the raw water.